Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Announcing my 7th Annual Blog Swap: My Home is my Castle

Yes, it´s time for my next blog swap, and this year´s theme is My Home is my Castle - hope you´ll like it!
Please think of a person or animal who loves her/his home so much that she/he carries it with her/him permanently! The building can be part of the human´s/animal´s body or a headdress, your decision.
Here are a few samples from my old photo files to inspire you - these are NOT my own ATCs for the swap:

As always, you can use any technique you like - you can stamp, collage, draw, sew, or work digitally (if you use at least one tactile element).
Please sign up via personal email (just click on the link in the sidebar) and let me know your snail mail address. There´s no sign up date.
Then send 3 ATCs to my address (that I´ll send you when I answer your email) before July 15, 2013.

As always, you´ll find updates on my blog with links to all participants´ ATCs. So when you´ve finished your ATCs, please send me an email with the link to the place where you´ve posted them online, and I´ll add that link to my next update so that everyone can go to your blog or other website to have a look at your artwork.

I´ve sent out invitations to all previous participants, but this swap is open to all my visitors. Have fun creating!

10 comments:

Daniela Rogall said...

Ich freue mich auf den Tausch :-)

Jo Murray said...

Love the ATCs you've put on this post...inspiring.

Sophie said...

Haaa, ob mir das wohl gefällt, Marion?!
Dreimal darfst du raten :-)

Super cool.

Liebe Grüße
Sophie

Glenda said...

Fantastic.VEry inspiring. I will look forward to the returns from the swap. Off to put on my thinking cap.

peggy gatto said...

count me in!!!

Martina said...

Hi Marion, wie schön, dass ich wieder dabei sein darf. Ich habe meine schon fertig und werde sie gleich auf meinem Blog hochladen. Bekommst aber noch `ne extra Mail.
Schöne Pfingsten wünsche ich Dir.
LG MARTINA

Valerie-Jael said...

Tolle ATCs, ich habe Dich gemailt zwecks Mitmachen! Valerie

Olga Siedlecka said...

As always amazing!

Fiona (anubis 1 ) said...

I'm excited to be participating again this year Marion. Always a pleasure to be invited.

creativelenna said...

dear Marion, mine left Florida yesterday - July 3rd. Here is hoping they will sail to you swiftly! Thanks so much for organizing this swap. I have added photos to my blog: http://creativelenna.tumblr.com/post/54622385971/my-home-is-my-castle-atc-swap
: ) lenna