Pages

Sunday, August 07, 2016

Pets

Today I´ve read in the newspaper that Germany´s No. 1 pet is the cat - so when I was thinking about this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge theme "Pets", I heard a loud barking in my stamps stash, and here they are, asking you to give them shelter.
Perhaps I should explain that I´ve never had a dog nor a cat but only canaries in my childhood ...
(The rubber stamps I´ve used here are from Carabelle, VivaLasVegaStamps, Catslife Press, 100 Proof Press and Stampers Anonymous.)

6 comments:

Kimbopolo said...

A wonderful, funny take on the theme.
Kim

Mandy Chilvers said...

fabulous. you have such a unique way of using your stamps.

Lori Saul said...

Love these hounds-a great postcard!

Linda Gibbons said...

A wonderful bit of stamping and a good message about homeless pets!

Renee said...

Those pets are adorable, especially the Pug!

Kay Wallace said...

I will take them all, Marion! Perfect postcard to show up dem German cats! Really! The nerve of dem cats!