Pages

Monday, January 29, 2018

Lots of Colours for Dark Days

There´s hardly a single day right now without rain, storm and darkness. That´s why I´ve been especially fond of the opportunity to play with some very colourful stuff from Nancy Baumiller last weekend. She came out with her "Transformation Papers" today that you can see used in these two collages - for the first one, I´ve added elements from her older kits "Genesis" and "I Believe In", and for the second one pieces from "Tree Lovers and Things", "The Bird Whisperer", "Soul Whispers", "Relax" and "House Blessings".

3 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Loving these bits of sunshine!!!

NanaDiana said...

Thank you for leaving me a comment so that I could find you here. What a sweet bit of light you have here! Blessings- xo Diana

NanaDiana said...

Ps- I am your newest follower!