Pages

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Travel

Do you like to travel? Most people would say "YES!", I think, and so would I ... but in fact I even prefer to come back home ... Nevertheless it´s true that you learn a lot while traveling and that it really helps to understand not only the world but also yourself.
This postcard was made for this week´s Sunday Postcard Art challenge themed "Travel" using rubber stamps from Paper Artsy, Darkroom Door, Limited Edition, Lost Coas, Hampton Art and Art Impressions.

10 comments:

Lori Saul said...

I have a hard time with travel-always fun looking back but tiring for me. This is a stunning collage postcard Marion!

peggy gatto said...

there is no place like home! Love your card!

Anonymous said...

Einfach KLASSE!!! (Genauso wie dein akt. Banner! ;-) )
LG
Katrin

Mandy Chilvers said...

oooohhh I love this so much Marion. I love this style of art

Rosie said...

Eine fantastische Karte, Marion

Anne (cornucopia) said...

This is beautiful Marion. I like the design layout and colors you used. And the words are very true. Great artwork.

Cindy McMath said...

A wonderful card Marion! I can relate to what you say - it’s fun to travel but always nice to come home as well.

Anonymous said...

super Zusammenstellung!!!! coole Farben!!!!

hazel said...

A brilliant card - I'm always glad to get home after travelling.
xxx Hazel

Aimeslee Winans said...

Ahhh, your lovely 6x4 piece is so evocative of the ambivalence I feel about travel, Marion. The older I get with my health issues, the more stuff I need around me daily. This complicates travel, so that is always my dilemma. That, and will there be bed bugs, food poisoning, yadayada. Sad but true, we've had it happen. Yup, my wanderlust turned into wonderlost, haha. xoxoxo